I understand there's a real struggle for horror fans and fans in general to fully embrace the world of subtitled horror. So, before you say, "Evil, I don't watch movies to read them" or "I hate subtitles they're so boring!" or "I just can't with subtitles!". Hear me out, by avoiding subtitled horror you are missing out on some outstanding horror films that rival their counterpart. Not to mention you are opting out of a good portion of the Foreign Horror sub-genre! Now everything takes small steps, that's why I've curated some horror films that can be your starting point! When Veronica and her friends decide to contact the other side with a Ouija board during an eclipse, what they unleash is so demonic it will destroy Veronica's grip with reality as well as effect all those around her. When released, Veronica made the rounds and was touted as "the scariest movie ever", "terrifying" and "disturbi...