Summer is upon us and if you're like me and don't do the whole "fun in the sun" thing then TV binge watching is probably on your summer to do list. As a serial binge watcher I find that some shows really benefit from a binge watch, rather than a forced weekly view. So, I figured instead of gorging yourself on Walking Dead reruns, there are several great horror shows that deserves a binge view when you are wanting to avoid the sun. The Addams Family - Do I really need to explain why you need to binge watch The Addams Family? How can you not love a completely devoted family that just so happens to love the darker things in life. From Uncle Fester's adventures, witnessing Lurch's range of emotions to the episode where Morticia and Gomez meet for the first time, it is a great trip down memory lane with America's first Gothic Family. You can catch up with the kooky and spooky family on Hulu.com . iZombie - As horror fans we are starting to feel the...
Horror is filled with fun facts, folklore and urban legends and what better way to celebrate the genre then with some fun horror facts. H ere are few fun horror facts you may or may not heard. 1. During pre-production of Jaws producers believed you could capture a great white shark and train it to do the shark stunts in the film. 2. In the book 101 Horror Movies You Must See Before You Die by author Steven Jay, it does not list either Ridley Scott's Alien nor James Cameron's Aliens. 3. In Pet Semetary's Victor Pascow (played by Brad Greenquist), the runner that was struck by a truck, died and came back to warn Louis Creed is categorized in John Landis's Book of Monsters as a zombie. 4. In Michael Bay's remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jessica Biel's character, Erin was actually suppose to be pregnant. In a deleted scene, she tells Kemper before they pick up the hitchhiker and in turn arrive at the farmhouse. It was scraped becaus...
I understand there's a real struggle for horror fans and fans in general to fully embrace the world of subtitled horror. So, before you say, "Evil, I don't watch movies to read them" or "I hate subtitles they're so boring!" or "I just can't with subtitles!". Hear me out, by avoiding subtitled horror you are missing out on some outstanding horror films that rival their counterpart. Not to mention you are opting out of a good portion of the Foreign Horror sub-genre! Now everything takes small steps, that's why I've curated some horror films that can be your starting point! When Veronica and her friends decide to contact the other side with a Ouija board during an eclipse, what they unleash is so demonic it will destroy Veronica's grip with reality as well as effect all those around her. When released, Veronica made the rounds and was touted as "the scariest movie ever", "terrifying" and "disturbi...